ChooseCBR is an ACT Government initiative that lets you spend and save at participating Canberra cafes, restaurants, shops, beauty salons, cinemas and local attractions and other businesses. With your vouchers you can enjoy more when you shop local. Impact Comics is participating!
From Wednesday 9 June, you will be able to use your vouchers at participating businesses and receive:
- $10 off when you spend $20 or more
- $20 off when you spend $40 or more
- $50 off when you spend $100 or more
Enjoy something more with ChooseCBR when you shop local.
Register as a customer now
Each day registered customers can log in to access:
- 1 x $10 ChooseCBR Discount
- 1 x $20 ChooseCBR Discount
- 1 x $50 ChooseCBR Discount
A minimum spend is required for each transaction. The minimum spend for the discounts are as follows:
- To use the $10 ChooseCBR Discount the minimum spend amount is $20
- To use the $20 ChooseCBR Discount the minimum spend amount is $40
- To use the $50 ChooseCBR Discount the minimum spend amount is $100
Businesses will be reimbursed for the discounts they redeem by the ACT Government.
All ChooseCBR discounts are available until all the program funds are redeemed and funds are no longer available.
There is $2 million in the budget.
You get up to $80 per day to use across 3 vouchers.
So, let’s take this to the extreme.
Let’s assume you have a bunch of statues and archive editions you want to buy.
You can purchase over $100 worth every day at Impact Comics, and the ChooseCBR vouchers will cover $50 of each transaction! Yep, every day!
Plus you’ll have a $20 and $10 voucher to use on lunch and another business before the end of the day.
You get new vouchers each day, you can’t stock pile them. And the program ends when the $2 million runs out. So don’t hesitate.