We know that many of you aren't into superheroes.
To help you find what you are looking for over in the smaller publishers section we've created a brand new section:
Featuring the some the best graphic novelists in the industry, you can be sure you'll find a great read here so dive in and have a look!
The most common thing we get asked for (especially around Father's Day) is Phantom T-Shirts!
Well, here they are! We have a range of designs in sizes ranging from small to XXXL.
They only cost $34.99 a pop!
Get in and get yours today!
(and one for dad too)
2012 was a HUGE year for comics and we certainly felt it at Impact Comics.
We've put together a list of our 150 best selling graphic novels for the year, some interesting points to look out for...
- The success of the Walking Dead TV series has inspired many new readers to pick up a copy of the collected volumes and help THE WALKING DEAD dominate the list.
- The local Canberra comics anthology BEGINNINGS made it inside the top 120!
- Australian Pat Grant's original graphic novel BLUE made the top 150!
- The first collection of Brian K Vaughn's new creator owned series SAGA made the top 20 without the help of any tie in or adaptation of any kind in other media! Keep your eye on this series, it's gonna just get bigger!
- Alan Moore's WATCHMEN and V FOR VENDETTA continue to find new readers and both make it into the top 20. His latest LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN CENTURY books also made the list.
- A lot of the best selling books were not 2012 new releases showing that many new readers are still discovering great series that are still in print.
Check out the full list and see where your favourite ranked.
Read the list...